Sunday, July 17, 2011

why i am leaving blogger.


I am moving this blog and these pictures are the reason why. I tried 5 times to rotate them. I uploaded them in the upright position but for some strange reason they refused. And my daughter has a nice blog on wordpress so that"s where I'll be. sewnsusan@wordpress.com.
These are my paper piecing blocks. I have never done it before. It was fun and I used a few cute scraps. I have been in quarantine for a few days because I'm radioactive. Having some thyroid problems.


Three days in the house, not in the public, not touching anything, not handling food, and not being within 6 feet of anyone. Didn't want to sew on any of my current projects because I didn't want to leave any radioactive particles hanging around. So this is all I have to show for the last few days. This and a few dirty dishes that I won't show you. They have to be washed separately. I'll be glad when this is over.

Now what do I do with this block? Any ideas? Potholder? mug rug? make more?

No comments:

Post a Comment