Wednesday, April 27, 2011

A beach weekend.



It was a beautiful weekend at the beach and the Easter bunny knew where to find us because we have spent some other Easter's there. I think both girls came home because of a certain furry creature. There were some chocolate bunnies and eggs around ....and someone forgot to take theirs back to college. I am hiding hers from myself!



This beach is at Gulf Shores, Alabama. The prettiest beaches I have ever been to. And I have seen both coasts, north, south and in between. Canadian beaches...yes, Prince Edward Island has a lovely beach. I have seen the beach in France, granted it was a cold and windy day that time, but Gulf Shores still has the prettiest sand and water. NO OIL ON THE BEACH. yes you heard me. There is no oil on the beach. For a nice family vacation..you should check it out. Great Seafood around and beautiful beaches. What more can you ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment