Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Two more blocks!

This block is called Fourth Inning. Very easy ...so why did I mess it up. The bottom left block is a little crooked..might not show in the picture cause there was a little breeze rustling. I think I will remake when we are done. I don't want to run out of fabric. I might change it up a little if I do a redo..maybe two whites to replace two greens.


Diamond Mine. Half Square Triangles.

Done on these till next Monday when P2 will post the next two blocks. We are half way through this quilt along. It's been fun and I will do another because everyone is so supportive. I don't have too many friends that sew or they are too busy and so this is a great way to share with people with the same interests. The online quilting community is great. I did recently join a quilting group locally but they are very traditional. I will be taking this to the show and tell when it's done.

We are going to the beach for Easter. Sunrise Service on the beach! I am looking forward to some sun and seeing my girls. And I want some chocolate! Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment