Sunday, April 17, 2011

Found Them!

Found these beauties (Denyse Schmidt collection by Fabric Editions) at Joanne's. I had to go twice this week. Earlier in the week I searched the store high and low and there was no sign of them. But on Saturday I scored! These five are the only ones in the collection my store had. And by the looks of what was left on the bolt it was a good thing I got there when I did. The red dot was almost gone. Look here and here for some better pics of this beautiful line.



I also found these at Joanne's. This is Alexander Henry's Farmdale collection or at least all they had of it. This chickens are adorable and I am seeing some cute kitchen stuff with these.

No plans for the DS collection. I need to get a few more then am thinking maybe a star quilt.

Joanne's also had all their rotary tools at 50% off , along with notions and Gutermann thread. I picked up some thread and needles. Ready to sew!

No comments:

Post a Comment