Monday, April 4, 2011

quilt along

so... this is a first for me. I am participating in the Patchwork squared quilt along. Also a first working with solids but I am excited. I have checked the site twice today to get started!


Here are the fabrics I ordered. I never prewash and in checking out the group in flicker I noticed people are prewashing and ironing. So should I prewash? I may be behind already!
If anyone reads this, please advise. I only prewash reds. I just throw in some color grabber thingies and wash the quilt when done. Just starting and already flustered! what do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I never prewash...and am not about to start now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whew! I feel better now. I really didn't want to prewash. Thanks for the confirmation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah me too! I have only prewashed the deep purple "Tuffted Tweet Chairs" as I thought it might run but other than that have never prewashed. Mainly because I can't be bothered ironing it! lol :)

    ReplyDelete