Friday, June 17, 2011

I am a Happy Camper!



I finished a project I started some time ago...don't even know when! I used a Happy Camper Charm pack and some Moda Bella Solid and made some pinwheels. I love half square triangles and their versatility.

I made a table runner and some potholders.


My favorite part of this project was the prairie points. They are so cute and fun to make! I really want to make this adorable baby quilt using prairie points.




I originally planned to donate these to an event called Becoming an Outdoor Woman that I attended one spring and planned on going again but didn't make it. Don't know what I will do with them now ....maybe I should go this year. Learn some dutch oven cooking or photography!

So that was my Friday... hope you did something fun with yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment